Klerwipe™ Low Residue Quat - Pouch Wipes
Ecolab Klerwipe Low Residue Quat Pouch Wipes are sterile, heavy weight, pre-laundered, ultrasonically sealed edge 100% polyester wipes impregnated with a very low residue quaternary ammonium compound. The biocide blend is 0.2 micron filtered and sterile filled under Grade A laminar flow and double bagged in a Grade B cleanroom. A sterile, ready-to-use daily disinfectant wipe with low residue accumulation effect, for small surfaces available in a resealable pouch, featuring Klertear™ on outer wraps.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large surfaces.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Sporicidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product.
- Format: Available in mop wipes. This format is double bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related solution pages were found.