Klercide™ Low Residue Quat Concentrate
Ecolab Klercide™ Low Residue Quat Concentrate is a very low residue quaternary ammonium compound. The biocide blend is 0.2 micron filtered and sterile filled under Grade A laminar flow and double bagged in a Grade B cleanroom. A sterile daily disinfectant concentrate, to be diluted at a 1:3 ratio, with low residue accumulation effect for large surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large and small surfaces
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal and Virucidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product
- Format: Available in a capped container. This format is double bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related solution pages were found.