Coagulants and Flocculants for Solid-Liquid Separation
Coagulants can enhance the efficiency of flocculants used for solids removal in wastewater clarification. Coagulants neutralize surface charges, thus increasing the performance of the flocculant.
Nalco flocculants can aid sedimentation in water clarification. These polymers could be used with a coagulant for charge neutralization.
IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR DEWATERING EQUIPMENT
Stronger floc means improved water release which translates into dryer filter cake. That means less sludge volume for disposal. Nalco offers polymers of different ionic charges and molecular weight.
POL-E-Z® liquid flocculants are easy to use with minimal mixing and aging time.
- Require minimal mixing in storage
- Are more stable
- Make-up faster
- Take maximum advantage of product activity
- Can be used in remote locations
- Improved dewatering of tails and tail management
- Reduced area for tailings storage facility
- Increased water recovery and water management
Related Flocculant, Coagulant and Dewatering Offerings